These RoboUP After-Sales Policies (these “Policies”) only apply to RoboUP products you purchased from RoboUP authorized retailers or RoboUP official stores directly for your own use and not for resale.
These Policies are available in other languages at https://www.roboup.tech/Warranty/index.html. In the event of a conflict between different translations or forms of these terms, the English version at https://www.roboup.tech/Warranty/index.html shall prevail.
By using your RoboUP product, you agree to be bound by these Policies. If you are not eligible or do not agree to any of the Terms, do not use your RoboUP product.
To the extent permitted by law,these Policies and the remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied.
RoboUP warrants the RoboUP-branded hardware product and RoboUP-branded accessories contained in the original packaging (“RoboUP Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with RoboUP's published guidelines during warranty period. RoboUP’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
The warranty period for the main body of RoboUP Products is three (3) years available with app registration, starting on the day you receive the product (Please note that the warranty period varies for different products and parts. Please check in the table of Part II Warranty Period to verify the duration of the warranty for your particular product or parts.). If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, the warranty start date will be calculated as 90 days after the device’s factory production date, that is, the warranty of the main body of RoboUP Products will end 39 months with app registration after the factory date (unless otherwise specified by RoboUP).
To qualify under the free warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
* The RoboUP products may only be used in compliance with the instructions in the RoboUP User Manual.
* The RoboUP products have been used normally within the specified warranty period and have no signs of man-made or external damage.
* The RoboUP products have not undergone unauthorized disassembly, modification or addition outside of advice given in the official product guide.
* The RoboUP products have not experienced any accidental damage.
* You are able to provide valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to any non-RoboUP branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with RoboUP hardware. Software distributed by RoboUP with or without the RoboUP brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this warranty. RoboUP does not warrant that the operation of the RoboUP Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. RoboUP is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the RoboUP Product’s use.
For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), you will be required to pay a fee to access officially authorized RoboUP maintenance services.
The warranty does not apply:
* To damage caused by incorrect installation, use and or operation of product not in accordance with the official product manual.
* To damage caused by unauthorized (not included in the official product manual) modification, disassembly, opening of the product and or attempted repairs;
* To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings, that may naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To damage caused by the use of third-party components or products;
* To accidental damage, for example, which the product is dropped or suffers improper water damage, such as water seepage from using a high-pressure washer, or from being submerged under water, for example when heavy rain forms pools of water;
* To product failure or damage caused by major incident or natural disaster (for example, fire, earthquake, lightning etc.)
* To damage during upgrade/repair services carried out by anyone other than RoboUP's representatives;
* To defects caused by normal wear or aging;
* To damage caused by improper use or storage of battery packs and chargers;
* If the product’s serial number has been removed or smeared manually;
* If you are unable to provide the PIN/security codes to prevent unauthorized use of RoboUP products, unless you can prove that you are an authorized user of the product (for example, by presenting proof of purchase);
* If after contacting RoboUP to confirm the warranty service, the corresponding item is not sent within 7 days.
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting RoboUP’s online service as provided in https://www.roboup.tech/Warranty/index.html. Please note that before receiving warranty service, RoboUP or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow RoboUP’s procedures for obtaining warranty service.
When you experience an issue with your product, please contact RoboUP and explain in as much detail as possible what the problem is. RoboUP will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by email or remote assistance, and possibly direct you to download and install particular software updates. If the issue cannot be solved remotely, you will obtain an RMA number and need to return the product to RoboUP for further testing and inspection.
If the problem is due to an issue covered under the warranty, RoboUP will be responsible for the repair costs.
If the product does not meet the conditions for free repair, RoboUP will charge a fee for testing, replacement parts, labor and courier costs, according to the specific case. Customers can choose to pay for the repair or have the original device returned without repair.
The replacement of products or parts provided by RoboUP may not be brand new or packaged, but will be in perfect working order and at least equivalent in performance to the replaced part. The replaced product will still be covered under the warranty of the original product. Please note that the replaced product or part becomes RoboUP’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered RoboUP products and parts are eligible for replacement.
RoboUP may not be able to provide after-sales service in all locations, and the content of the after-sales service policy varies with location. Services outside the regular service range may incur a charge. For local information, please contact RoboUP.
3 years warranty available with app registration.
RTK Base Station
No warranty, consumables
No warranty, consumables
When receiving service, RoboUP is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in RoboUP's possession or transit if RoboUP is responsible for transportation.
RoboUP is not responsible for the loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.
Under no circumstances, and notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall RoboUP, its affiliates suppliers, resellers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: (1) third party claims against you for damages;2) Loss, damage or disclosure of your data; 3) Special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings. In no case shall the total liability of RoboUP, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property, or damage to tangible personal property for which RoboUP is liable under the law.
As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
✧ Please contact the RoboUP technical support team or submit an after-sales request before sending back any product. RoboUP may reject or return products without an assigned RMA number.
✧ Due to differences between product versions, your product will be designated a specific, regional maintenance center by RoboUP. If you have any questions about the after-sales service policy, please contact the RoboUP after-sales service team.
✧ Please note that product repair may cause data loss; please back up your data first if necessary.
✧ If the recipient address you provide is wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient.
✧ If the product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to RoboUP. RoboUP will retain the product and calculate a storage fee from the date of return. The standard storage fee is US$10/day or EURO€10/day. If/when the storage fee becomes equivalent to the remaining value of the product, RoboUP has the right to dispose of the product. Calculation method for product value is equal to the original selling price minus the cost of repair.
✧ If you want to send products across different countries/regions, you need to obtain RoboUP's consent, and you will be responsible for paying the resulting tariffs and customs clearance costs.
✧ When you sign for the product please check it is in good condition. Ensure no damage has occurred during delivery, or for any other reason. Damage to items during transportation must be reported to the RoboUP after-sales service center within 24 hours. For other issues with your returned product, please inform RoboUP within 48 hours from the date of receipt. After this period RoboUP will assume that the product is not damaged and performance is normal.
For consumers who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by RoboUP's Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
Copyright 2023 @ Shenzhen Roboup Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved Sitemap