· Turn off all Scheduled Mowing tasks in the RoboUP App.
· Charge RoboUP’s battery to 50%-70%.
· Unplug the charging station power supply from the mains AC power socket.
· Disconnect the extension cable from the power supply’s DC outlet.
· Disconnect the extension cable from the charging station’s power connector.
· Turn off the mower and carefully remove it from the area.
· Loosen and remove the screws.
· Remove the charging station and store it somewhere safe.
· When the next mowing season arrives, re-install the charging station and relocate it.
· Disconnect the extension cable from the RTK station’s power connector.
· Remove the RTK station from its current location on the wall, then mark the position of the holes for future reference.
· When the next mowing season arrives, re-install the RTK station back to its original position.
· Ensure your RoboUP is
placed on a level surface.
· Power off your RoboUP and make sure the battery level is between 50-70%.
· Clean the entire exterior surface of RoboUP, including the whole outer shell, wheels and chassis, using a damp towel or a soft brush. If it is extremely dirty, you can choose to wash your RoboUP.
· DO NOT turn RoboUP upside down and wash the bottom of your RoboUP with a washer.
· Allow your RoboUP to dry for 30 minutes and ensure it is placed on the right-side up on the ground, not upside down.
· Prepare the necessary tools: Protective gloves, a brush, and a screwdriver.
· Carefully turn your RoboUP upside down, with protective gloves on, use the screwdriver to loosen the screws of the blade.
Notice: Please wear protective gloves.
· Use the brush to clean the blade and the blade disc.
· Tighten the blade screws securely.
· Carefully hold the cutting plate and use the screwdriver to loosen the blade disc screws.
· Use the brush to clean the bottom of your RoboUP.
Notice: Avoid using sharp objects to clean.
· After cleaning, reassemble the blade disc.
· Use a brush and a towel to clean the charging station thoroughly, pay attention to the charging pin and the interface.
· Make sure to clean the bottom of the charging station for proper maintenance.
· Pack your RoboUP, charging station, cable, adapter and other accessories in the original packaging.
· Store the RoboUP and its accessories in a dry environment with a temperature range of -10-25℃/14-77°F.
Copyright 2023 @ Shenzhen Roboup Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved Sitemap